Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Seek another doctor yesterday.
He cured Michelle's face. So.. I should trust him.
Aww..that time that construction worker, that DOCTOR, so lousy can?
$80. That facial, Dr Soh(new doctor) say is for washing wounds.
WTH!!
And the Acne Cream contains something that some people are allegy to.
AND.. maybe I'm just that person lor.
And the Antibiotic, can cause my gestric worsen. -.-
I already have gestric problems le leh!!
-.-
Dr Soh gave me an injection in my arm to reduce redness in my face.
Because I'm allegy to 'Oxy Cover', causing my face going chaos. -.-
And those Acne, Doctor gave me a new cream that is similar to Michelle's.
So..I think it's good. It cure michelle with this.
Doctor say Acne needs 3 months to cure.
And his antibiotic, can cause my whole face very dry, including my lips.
It can help by causing the oil not coming out to my face? HAHA.
hmm.. I think I can trust him. Lets wait for the good news.
And, I really don't feel like going out. Including school. Really very shameful lah.
People start asking this and that about my face.
HOW I KNOW WHAT HAPPEN???
IF I KNOW, I ALREADY CURE MYSELF LE!
It's just....SUDDENLY LOR!
....
Today no need to go to school. My OFF-DAY. Tomorrow also. =)
Friday last paper, E Maths paper 2. I must go practise later.
AND, yesterday's E Maths was ok. I didn't know how to do Coordinate Geo again!
A Maths i also dunno leh!! -_-
I HATE COORDINATE GEO!!
hmm..and for the F&N, I wrote everything in my own words.
I didn't really study for it because I study my MATHS.
awwww.. i know my results all sux.
-_-
torn