Saturday, December 02, 2006
Went work yesterday and today.
Last day tomorrow and I must really concentrate on my homeworks.
I'm dead. Really dead.
Only done 4 newspaper review and a film review? DEAD!
argh!!!
About work:
I feel happy with bf Ke HuiLun with me.
She simply get pissed by me so easily which is so FUN.
Always kanna scolding. But..nvm. I know she still cares for me.
hAhaha. And that Elston.. LOL! I can't imagine I'm working with him.
LOLx. He's so funny.. talking about some ya.. I dunno la.
LOlx. and... I love the Smiley Toys!!!
SO CUTE EH!
I'm also gonna miss the stuff toy. LOlx.
Went wushu after work today.
I wanna slp!!
But..wushu frens asked me to stay up today for something.
argh..wait lor. =)
HahAha...
tml have to go orchard mrt meet brother and going to cousin's wedding.
lalala..
I wonder what should I wear...
MINI SKIRT?
LOL!
torn