Evelyn told me to blog today. I shall blog for just TODAY. haha!
Met MeiXin, Evelyn, Sebastian, Evangeline and Bryan in JP today for dinner. It was quite bored after dinner because all shops are closing. We had a task to do that's why we meet. However, task wasn't going smooth because we're just too talkative. LOL!!! In the end, I think we did complete our task. =X who knows? LOL! LAME!
I'm really happy being with them. We're talking about Pri Sch life. How our teachers teach and how our teachers scold an how our teachers this and that. It's really fun having them!
How I wish time stops at that period as we are really enjoying ourselves. NOT THINKING ABOUT MID-YEAR EXAMS. NOT THINKING ABOUT 'O' LEVELS. NOT THINKING ABOUT IRRITATING THINGS. NOT THINKING ABOUT MANY MANY THINGS THAT MAKES US SAD.
I think Bryan, Evan (pairing as if they're a real couple) and Sebas (the gou zai dui) really make a fool of themselves by entertaining themselves and also entertaining Evelyn, MeiXin and me. haaa~ How I wish we can go back to Pri Sch days when we're already so "mature."
I don't think I cherished Pri Sch life. I HAVE NO MEMORIES! REGRETED SO MUCH.
Nevertheless, Bryan and Evelyn brings me back to pri sch days. THEY SAID EVERYTHING THAT SEEMS SO BE SO FUNNY. I really love them. as, when we're so young, we are so naive. so childish. so playful and sorts of things.
I REALLY MISS THOSE DAYS!!
I shall update photos when I'm free. =)) which is... ???? haha!
Diana Goh Qiu Fang is coming back soo soo soo soon! The following day. hah! I BET SHE REALLY MISS ME! =X
THE FACT THAT I MISS HER SO MUCH IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!