Finally I'm using my brother's laptop to blog! haha. I don't know why my living room computer don't let me blog. FINE. I'm lucky to have my brother's laptop.
FIRSTLY: I want to apologise to my Sweet Pie Darling, Evan. Promised to meet her on Thursday and yet I overslept. Was very guilty as I made her wake up and yet I'm still sleeping that day. She wasn't in the mood to meet me after that anymore.. so, I suggested that she and me shall take photos of ourselves. Then, we'll combine photos as if we are together. Miss her alot yea. I'm really sorry to you Evan. Hope that you're ok!! =)) <33
As for today, got back results. Flung my English. Got B4 for E Maths (damn disappointing) Got B3 for Chinese (EXPECTED) Got A2 for just Chemistry (SHOCKED!) Got B3 for F&N (SHOCKED!)
I think, after adding my Physics in with Chemistry, I'll get a B. I'm so useless yea? haiz.
as for A Maths, Clayman said that SueFei and me pass? ARE YOU SURE CLAYMAN? haiz.. I don't ask for more...
I'm feeling very stressed up. Felt damn useless yesterday night as I realized that I did not return library books. Suddenly felt that I'm very irresponsible. 3 books and I'm late for 8 days. First time date due. I swear that this will be my last time. I EITHER DON'T BORROW BOOKS OR I'LL KEEP REMINDING MYSELF. haiz.
Chinese "O"s is coming. and I'm dead. I aim an A2. I guess my aim will not be grant. I'M SIMPLY USELESS....
Was feeling very very moody during evening. Fortunately British Council tuition cheered me up again. Last week, I got to work wif Siok Hian. This week I got to work with Lizanne. Switch places with Fiona that is so funny.
SueFei was lucky to have Randy with her! huMP!
randy(:
ahaha!! unfortunately, he keep bullying my laopo! I'm not happy la.. but, it's fun today. hah!
got to know new frens! the feeling's great! but, I'm still feeling useless.
Gotta go to school tomorrow for F&N to do the project work. I surely gotta buck up. peishi too! jiayou! after F&N, going to Literature Macbeth Seminar. haha. I'm not sure what I'm gonna learn. LOLX. IT COST ME $25. haha.
Wouldn't be able to meet Bryan, MeiXin,Wilson, Evan... kinda sad..haiz..
however, i met Bryan today. day is average. but, my mind's still not clear with things.