Had F&N test today. Went to Michelle house to do Zestistic font, end up, spiderman here and there. -_- She's in love with Spiderman.
Went home, bathed and changed then went to meet SueFei. Went collect S.H.E PLAY ALBUM. It's out!!
One thing I'm very very sad with is that, I thought I chose the pre-order gift was a whole book of S.H.E's photos. UNFORTUNATELY, too my SURPRISE, their photos are only in the few first pages and the rest of the pages were blank. IT'S A NOTEBOOK!
kept blaming myself for not checking out more about it before buying. BUT, I'm fine now. I'm starting to accept the fact. haha.
Tuition was fun today at British Council! haha! Get to know SiokHian and Fiona better. haha. Every lessons is full of surprise! I guess this tuition is cheering me up alot in many ways. heh! Ms Dona is cute! We watched "JAWS". (SHARK ATTACK). hah!! the background music was very entertaining I guess. hahaha..
after lesson, went to Tanglin mall wif ah fei. There's nth to shop! so, TOWN! went cinne then heeren then ??? MRT? I forgot. haha.
WE CAN'T FIND MINI TOONS!! -_-
Met YiTing. heh! FATED! =)) back home around 10.15pm..
listened to s.h.e songs. COOL! all soo nice! EAT then bathe then use the computer until now. hahaha. blah~~ DAY WAS LIKE THAT.
Meet all my dear frens tml to study! heh! what has Bryan got for us?? x)) hahaha!! muffins??? =)