Tuesday, May 15, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEI XIN!
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!
Thanks for being with us these days!..love your company!! =)
Met up with honey at HuaYi bus stop and went to meet Cindy and XueXin at Mac.
=) haha! They're so cute! haha.
Sent them back to school for their D&T exam then shirley and me took bus back home.
Went to Xingnan but Mr Low wasn't free to meet us.
Security also don't allow us in!
so.. we took photo..photo.. haha!
THEN WE SMUGGLE IN!
=))
bought nuggets, bubble tea and satay chicken rice!
TIAN AH!! all the taste same de leh!
like going back to pri sch days when we eating.
I LOVE XINGNAN FOODS!!
took bus to JP after that, haha!!
was late, VERY SORRY!
Met up wif MeiXin,Bryan,Jasmine,PeiShan,Shirley,Evan,Trenna,Winston,Kelvin,YiTing~
ATE PIZZA HUT .. paid for MeiXin becoz it's her birthday.
winston and kelvin were very cute. hahaha!!!
great man!! today was soooo great!!
lolx.
walked around, saw chong ho... well...changed alot! SO SHOCKED!
bought a cake for meixin!
LOL! such a cute and small cake.
unfortunately, what evan said came true.
Bryan dropped the cake! haha.
HONEY! DUN WORRY. WE DUN BLAME U LA.
dun blame urself too much. hahahaha.
I THINK MEIXIN IS TOUCH LA.
=))
haha!
Yiting, evan, winston and kelvin left early.
Leaving MeiXin,Bryan,Wilson,Jasmine,Trenna and me.
Went to pierce my ear wif HONEY.
i wasn't prepared. but she wanted to pierce..
so.. its like..some sort of..pei her.
hahah! I'm ok la. =)
after that...
Went library to chat.
GIRLS TALK.
HAHA!!
talked about first love..blah blah...
met two bitches that bitch about us being too loud.
LOlx.
hack care..
left library and went to playground talk more.
honey leave first to home.
=(
haha.
chat about ghost~ -_-
XIA SI WO!
CHAT ABOUT CAMP, SCHOOL, BRYAN'S SEC SCH LIFE...
hahaha!!
so fun!
aww..and meixin was to sweet.
Bought drinks for us.. haha!
=)
THANKS!!
Left playground around 8.15pm.
=((
MEET OUT AGAIN OK!
haha!
I LOVE THEM!
=))
PHOTOS HERE!
Meeting Honey,Cindy, XueXin and Malanie.
NEW FRENS!
thanks for shirley tan!
=))
AFTER THAT MEETING SueFei.. Yile and group!
haha.
I'M SORRY FOR BEING SO BUSY.
I'M SORRY TO MEET U ALL AT PS..
=X
DONE!
specially for bryan: LONDON LONDON LONDON! YAOSEW!!!Labels: happy birthday meixin
torn