woke up late today. suppose to reached the place to chant at 9.30am. end up, reaching at 10.30am. lol! fortunately, they started late. they started at 11am. =)
Got to chant and bless people around me. felt really great. Got bless from the shifu too.. (: I prayed for all my frens to score well in 'O' Levels. Chant that everybody around me are happy, safe and well. (:
after everything, planned to go IMM. end up, shopping at Jurong West market and bought my NEW SHOES. LOL!! it only cost $15. so, yea.. bought it. It may not be good. But, it's nice for me. =))
ok...was very happy in the car... started to go a little mad...
haha!! sorry... (:
reached home, gone mad again...
bye bye adidas..=( i'll miss u...
bye bye sleese.. I'LL MISS U TOO!! =(
Hello to you! new shoes! however, not for school yea? LOL!
so, what shoe will I be using in school? I only left with the very very weird looking shoe. bought it for CO purpose. now, i'll use it in school. IT'S MADNESS!!!!
madness.... -_- can someone offer to help me draw??? -_-