I'm bored. Having a headache now. But, I'm updating TYP GANG photos in imagestation. I need to wait.
hmm..meeting Sweet Pie tomorrow. miss her alot. we're meeting up to take more photos. heh! EvangelineGayHanJie!
I can't sleep for the time being. I feel that I have alot of things to do. -Charge camera batteries -Upload photos in imagestation -Transfer all the photos to a thumbdrive in order to not take too much space of my brother's laptop. -Transfer 2 more songs into my handphone. -Transfer out camera memory card photos.
IT'S KILLING ME. Though I have such a great laptop. INTERNET IS SLOW!! -.-
In MSN, CINDY KEONG is accompanying me. My new friend... =) THIS IS HER...
haha!! (LAUGHS LOUDLY) To me, she's a CHIO BU. A very kind friend. A person who is soft-hearted. Her mouth ah, wha.. very evil. especially to my honey!! however, I know she loves shirley lah. She knows the limit too. She won't go overboard.. (: A person who is very cute. A person who knows how to "qian jiu" her friend.
=) It's all my first impression on her bah. hahaha..