Went to Dr Soh Clinic yesterday to cure my skin problems. Yesterday was English, Chinese, A Maths paper 2. All the way from 8am to 4pm in school for exams.
So, my skin went crazy during Wednesday 3.30am to 4,30am. I was sleeping and I suddenly woke up because my skin's feeling very very itchy. Woke up and looked into the mirror.
TIAN AH! It seems to be rashes but it's not! It looks more like after drinking alcohol or something. SO CRAZY!
Went to search for medical oil but I was feeling so scared, so I woke my mum wake at 3.30am. She say I was too cold? "COLD" not that HOT or COLD we are referring too. It's like, "cold", maybe is because of seafoods I had eaten. -_-
Then she apply rice wine to my body. Apply apply, damn! It spreaded to whole body. So, apply so long, apply until 4.30am..then went back to sleep.
For your information, I slept at 1am, woke up at 3.30am and slept at 4.30 and wake up at 6.45am. DAY WAS CHAOS.
Couldn't focus on my English and Chinese. But, to my surprise, A Maths was fine. It's just that, the paper too difficult. -_- I was fine, but, mind was not ok. LOLx.
anyway, papers over. Left with F&N(tomorrow) and E Maths Paper2(Next Monday).
Dr Soh gave me a cream and a body soap. I think it's very good. My skin was so red on my wrist, waist and legs. HELL!!
But, I'm ok this morning. x) heh!
I hope that I'll be fine. So if they(bryan, meixin etc) date me on Saturday, I'll be able to go. heh!