Sunday, May 20, 2007
I'm so sorry Bryan Honey.
I didn't know that you're feeling so depressed.
All I did was watching my movies.
I didn't even take some time to talk to you properly.
We did, but, it's just a few minutes and you told me to watch my movie and don't disturb me anymore.
I'm really very sorry.
I thought you're just calling me for fun.
It's just after reading your blog, I realized that, maybe you called me because you're quite moody? So, you brought to me news like seeing meixin today?
I'm really sorry..
I promise to accompanying you alright?
Reading your blog about you and your dad, I guess you need to settle down.
What your father did may be quite irritating. But, always remember, ur dad is the one who love you most. ok honey?
You're always strong infront us. And did all your reflection in blog.
Sometimes, it shocked me. Because, I didn't know you're feeling so troubled.
If, you want to find a friend to talk to, call me alright?
Even if you're moody and you don't feel like telling me what happen, just call me.
I hope I can cheer u up a little.
You really worth my time.
ok honey?
I cherish you alot..

meeting up in JP that time to get things done for diana.
It's our first time meeting up to do things seriously.
haha! I won't forget that we went to popular to play that crystal ball!

remember our xi you zhi? I guess, we won't forget this yea?
"ru guo ta men shi zhu, wo jiu shi you le"
got it? rmb my quote? LOL!
We shall use our xi you zhi to help that person out. (:

the process we bake the muffin? cake? lOL!!
I don't even know what to call it.
But, thanks! U brought me happiness!

haha!! entertaining yea? eating up uncooked mixture?
LUPSUP!! lol!

the time we survived together!

I rmb that we are so happy that we survived. lol..

it's really very very fun..

couple of the day!
promoters for FBT!
haha!!
I remembered that you said that we shall wear it together one day again.
yes! we shall do it!

<3 ya honey!

x) we didn't take more on meixin birthday!
well.. it's ok! lucky we did take one!
alright. I hope you love what I post alright honey!
CHEER UP!
You've got us!! =)
You've me! <3
london london london~~
lala.. x)
___________________________
I woke up at 10.30am today.
didn't eat anything until its lunch.
=)
haha!!
I wanna start to slim down now.
I wanted to do chinese today.
end up, watching the DVD laopo lent me.
haha!
watch 2~
then, got very very tired, slept from 5pm to 10pm.
wanted to skipped dinner.
but, i finally ate at 10.15pm.
haha!
FAT LIAO!!
having school so soon.
getting more results back?
HELL.
well, i must face the fact.....
haha..
it's ok.
I'm very looking forward to tomorrow!
Meeting Shirley and Cindy!!!!!
not sure whether xuexin and melanie going anot?
haha!!
I LOVE THEM!
got something for them!
hope that cindy love the wrapping paper yea?
haha!!
hope they love the thing I'm giving!
<33
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM!!
haha!!
lovesssss!!Labels: bryan.. you've me.
torn