Saturday, May 19, 2007
Mum and Maid called me at 7.15am instead of 8.15am today
-_-
for your information, i slept at 4am lor! -_-
charlene was here in the morning.
she knows how to walk without holding already.
it makes me feel sooo joyful.
however, she's being very naughty by hitting my cheeks and mouth so strongly just for fun. how i know it's fun? coz, when i looked at her, she smiles.
-_-
GOSH. hit my face..so happy... JIA LAT AH..
laopo came my house to see charlene but she was asleep.
so, she din see her walked. haha.
went to school for F&N at 9.30am.
WAS LATE. BUT, WHO CARES. loLX.
played with suefei.
take photos.. never do my research.
end up, having only my TA and Time Plan.
gonna lose marks.
b'coz ms chui wants research and yet I did nothing.
haha!!

peishi and me!

lol!

=)

<3
laopo and me~ MADNESS.






gathered at 12pm at general office wif peishi after that.
went to this seminar.
HELL.
$25.
I slept through it.
The talk was GREEK to me.
nothing was in my brain until it's Q&A time.
students who asked the questions are very very interesting that made tat speaker STUN TIO.
haha!
he's good la..but..he rushes through it that make me so lost.
so i end up not listening.
took bus and mRT wif denise and hyena back to boonlay
then i went home.

when we're going to that lousy seminar..Denise and Me!
see my sister, papa mama off and stayed home wif brother and maid till 7.30pm before going wushu.
i went wushu today!
can't believe it.
I FELT AS IF I'M TOTALLY INFERIOR.
alot things change huh...
haiz.
and, i keep remembering the past.
damn!
I think ACE know tat i'm sad and moody.
so he held my hands. (:
and told me to teach him Gong Li Quan.
I KNOW HE KNOWS IT.
he just want me to move I think?
haha!!
becoz i was sitting on the stage alone.
so, he came to accompany me.
GREAT FREN YEA?
thanks ACE!
on the way home, saw baobeii chunn.
haha!
she called me just now to talk.
She's crazy.
becoz, she was talking about a neoprint machine that can infra-red neoprints to our hp. i knew about that machine. but, i don't know how to use it.
CHUN: I know how to use leh!! hehheh!! hahahahahahahahahahaahahah!!
ME: OK! feng liao feng liao!!
CHUN: I must tell dear SQUARE that I'm his only reason to continue breathing.
ME: oh.. later he reply.. ya! thanks to the oxygen in the air too.
CHUN: hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahaha!!!!
ME: FENG LIAO FENG LIAO!!
CHUN: DEAR say I must sleep early today coz I need to wake up early tomorrow.
ME: K lor, den u go and sleep. (:
CHUN: OK.
ME: I think u must drink more water! u too sweet le la. ltr got diabetics.
CHUN: hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!
ME: FENG LIAO! one day want FENG how many times? hahahahahahahahaha!!
good night baobeii~
BASICALLY, she had a boyfren le lor! that's why she's mad.
haha!!
I was very stress up and sad just now.
Now, I'm feeling better.
THANKS TO YUCHUN!
thanks for your hehheh!! LOlx!!!
THANKS TO CINDY THE CHIO BU!
thanks for comforting me cindy! =)
THANKS TO GARY!
thanks for gaying with me ah.. made me laugh so much on it..
THANKS TO ACE!
thanks for pulling me together with u to make me occupied so I can't think of other things.
=))
hahaha.
I'm tired!!
-_-
slp now! yay!
for Diana Goh:
I love you dear! really miss you alot. If I can, I shall call you.. I miss your voice my dear. I miss you deeply...
I love you Dear......Labels: thanks for comforting.. (:
torn