Monday, May 14, 2007
oh my god.
I'm so late.
haha.
Saturday:
went to library with Evan,MeiXin,Wilson and BRYAN!!
haha.
went to study.
well, it turn out to be some kind of photo taking session for evan and me.
=))
I didn't study hard. Today's paper.....sux.
-_-

darling evan and me!

evan,meixin and me!

honey... you're so cute la!!


wilson and me!




US! yay!
went to eat lunch after that!

MINE

Mei Xin's!

Evan's!

Bryan's!

Wilson's!

we took this during taking neoprints.
It's a very cheeky post done by meixin! so we learnt! x))
LOL!!
hahaha!!
accompanied Bryan down to bugis.
Actually, wanted to pei him take invitation card from his fren.
suddenly, his fren cancel the meeting?
so.. LOL!
WO MEN BAI PAO YI TANG!
BUT!
don't worry HONEY!
I don't mind. haha.
Thanks for your compliment in ur blog ah.
damn touch!

thanks bryan!
Today:
Paper's end!
yay!!
but, the upcoming results will be hell I guess.
I might as well just enjoy and be happy now.
heh!
Train down to Vivo to meet yuchun.
pei her shop for heels, tops, many many.
Theresa join us later at pastamania.
haha!
had lots of fun wif them!
we played, took photos!
Thanks for all the jokes ah theresa.
She had been entertaining us by talking to the model who is inhuman in the topshop.
LOLx.
FUN LA!
took neoprints at jurong east and cab back home.
ther gotta rush.
haha!
den yuchun and me walked home.
=)

ther and me!! yay!

ok.. i dunno what i doing. heh! Yuchun, Theresa and Me!
other photos in their cam. see when i can update. =)
reached bus stop and saw KE HUILUN!
heh!
talking on the phone ahh
DAMN SWEET!
x))
Enjoyable dinner I guess.
woohoo!!
jiu lyk that. hahaha!!
day's over!
meeting my grp of frens tml again!
Bryan,Evan,Shirley,MeiXin,Winston,Yiting,jasmine,peishan....hahaha!!!!
we are celebrating meixin's birthday!
=))Labels: I love Baobei Jia Zhu
torn