Meet up with Shirley and slacked at home first. after that, went to meet cindy,xuexin and melanie. =) ate pizza hut to celebrate melanie's birthday~
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! =)
haha.
train down to AMK HUB. walked around.. blah.. den to Vivo.
before that, we reached PS but suefei they all going vivo. so, all of them accompany me to Vivo.
damn~ everything clock up.. and.. HAIZ. felt very guilty that i never meet suefei they all. I HOPE THEY'RE FINE WITH IT.
I had reasons..... =(( SORRY...
enjoyed my day with them alot. HAD ALOT OF PHOTOS. =)) self-timed it. lOL!!
I MUST BLOG THIS!! XUEXIN was having bad luck!! a piece of wood went in one of her toe. aww!!! BLOOD! she was so BRAVE! never cry. I THINK IT'S VERY PAIN LEH... take care xuexin!! =))
ENJOYED MY DAY WITH THEM! LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE!! =)) bought a chain chain with them too! =)