Why are problems so common in our life? Why problems cannot stop occuring in our life? Why must humans have these problems? Why must we face the consequences?
I just don't understand why must humans suffer. At times, things are very sweet. Humans enjoy and love it.
At times, things really sucks and human suffers. Why? Why can't everybody be true and sincere to each other?
Why are there lies and betrays around? I really hate life. But, being a human, it's the only way to have good friends around. We can't possibly have a friend when we are some kind of immortal or souls right?
sigh... life's like this?
----------------------------------------
I couldn't concentrate on lessons today. During English, I felt moody. As suefei was pissed off wif me about yesterday. however, everything was fine afterall as I told her what happened to me.
I was really hurt by this particular person.
During E Maths, I'm so touch. Though Mdm Foo didn't show anything. I assume that she knows that I'm not listening as I never ask anything about Maths. (I'll shoot questions on and off usually.) She kept looking at me as if she's observing me. I just assume that she knows I'm sad yea? Tears formed 3 times. I acted as if I'm yawning. I'm really sad... End of lesson. I'm really touched. I assume again that Mdm Foo's hinting me? She goes: Please go home and digest all the answers I've given u all. If got problem, come and find me.
Is it for me? Because I'm not listening? haha. I'm really happy to have Mdm Foo as my E Maths teacher. She may be naggy and fierce at times. However, she's good. I swear to work hard on E Maths for her. I SWEAR.
During Science Practical test. mosquitoes love me. they bit me! -_- anyhow do. wasn't in mood.
went to co after that. fainting. Can vomit blood. haiz... JUNIORS. PLEASE WORK HARD...
To suefei: All the best for your Hong Kong Trip tomorrow.. Do take care laopo. I'll miss you from 2nd June to 8th June. Thanks for all your care and concern my love. Yi Lu Shun Feng! Beware of your valuables in Shen Zhen! Love ya!
I'm meeting Ong YuYing tomorrow! haha! We just planned. so suddenly. LOlx. going down to yishun to find her. den to town! (: EXCITED TO MEET YA LAOGONG!!
after that, gonna meet weijie for SYCO concert. heh! =) yay! Jolene's performing! (: