Well, never blog for so many days. Shall touch up...
Saturday(2nd of June): Went to meet my Laogong! Ong Yu Ying! haha. Went all the way down to Yishun to fetch her from her workplace Macdonalds. Then, down to TOWN! Walked around... see see, lame lame.. a person giving out this card that says "FREE COOKIE PER PERSON" yea.. so... IT'S FREE..
I told her that I MUST EAT ICE CREAM! yea.. of coz we ate. LOL! Ice-Cream is the best food to make me happy.
However, I didn't expect I bought...
THIS! I ate the right-hand side one.. I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT THIS MONEY!
more photos..
UNBELIEVABLE! This ice-cream is from this shop called 'Maestro Bistro' at cinneleisure. I can't even remember the name of the shop la. -_- I save it's name in my handphone. LAME SHIT.
we bought this anklet together! (: yay!
Went on to Taka. see..see..ALOT SALES. went to look at the toys.
photos again.. haha!
yep! I bought this two! Mickey for her, Minnie for me! I spent this money! Can you believe? LOLx.
our dinner! (:
I had to rush to meet james for SYCO concert. So, laogong pei me take mrt to raffles. She's taking to Marina den back to yishun. LOlx.
photos again!
Rush to Tanjong Pagar then to Singapore Conference Hall. I'M ALMOST LATE! james must be very very nervous because door was closing soon! LOL!!
I'M SORRY!! haha. Concert was nice! (: went to eat wif Jolene and YingYing after concert. heh!
photos!
JoJo Ma!! LOlx.
Ji Lao Shi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YingYing! heh!
My Strawberry Milk Ice! Kanna influence by suefei liao la. I love to eat this! (: <3
Back home at about 12am+? I'M MAD. bathe then slept.
My Minnie Mouse!!
Sunday(3rd of June) : Went out again! Went to meet my baobei Chun~ take mrt with her. realize that her iPOD nano is very very special..
with wrapping. very special indeed. LOL! my friend's one, so plain. Chun one can be so nice. guo ran is TAI TAI.
With the diamonds. sot one. make so nice liao. still tell me not nice, wanna change the name away to Yuna. haha! UP TO U LAH YUNA!
Baobei Therr join us after we reached. We accompany yuchun to her modelling class.
-_- the people that chase us out. say we can't see them having lesson. WELL.. FINE. so, therr and me went around..taking photos. however, I havent get photos from her. LOL!
after chun's lesson, we went cinne to eat. PASTA!!! YAY!! i can't believe that I spent this money again! -_-
my pasta! (:
ok.. den went home. LOlx.
P.S : I went town YESTERDAY(2nd JUNE) AND TODAY(3rd JUNE)! -_-
Monday(4th of June) : Nothing much. Went to BLCC to visit my juniors having cello section practice. MISS MY CELLO! hmm.. I hope my juniors will guai guai. listen to what Ji Laoshi Says. hmm..
yea.. watched "Mean Girls" with Michelle in CC. LOL! I brought Laptop there to watch. we're mad lor.. discuss shirt.. went to JP and ask uncle about the shirt thing. about $20 per shirt. ok ba? my juniors all very very rich. LOL! HOMED.
Tuesday(5th of JUNE) : Went to meet that SEBAS. ate my Zesty Lime Sundae!!
waited for shirley and bryan come. ate my seaweed fries!! yay!! den homed. LOL! meet because tomorrow is sebas birthday. so lame la. i also never give him present! LOlx.
Wednesday(6th of June) :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEBASTIAN! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!
Woke at at 8.15am. Set off at 9am to Gleneagles Hospital. Grandma needs operation her right eye. yea.
See the way the nurse works. I ALSO WANNA BE NURSE LE. Since everybody object that I shouldn't choose music. Nursing will be my second choice! (: NO JC I GUESS?
OH NO. Ji LaoShi will hate me... =(
see the way grandma let her nurse drip her eyes. haiz. so painful. she must be feeling very scared for the operation. haiz!! Operate because she has Catatacts.. =(
while she was operating. Mum,maid and me went to town.. AGAIN! I went 3 times already.. -_-
went to get our lunch.
my laksa.. (:
walked and buy some things. 3pm+ went back to hospital to fetch grandma out. Took taxi home. So tired that I kept falling asleep.
Reached home. BORED. Feeling feverish. HAD A LITTLE FEVER. slept at 9pm. GONE TO LALA LAND.
Today(7th of JUNE) : Stayed at home. Maid brought grandma to hospital again. Let the doctor check whether eye is ok.
I'm bored at home. so i'm blogging. watching shows. HOMEWORKS? haiz... I'M COMING SOON....
Laopo coming back tomorrow. yay! going out wif Lun and Hui tomorrow. I hope I enjoy. (: BYE~