Wednesday, August 08, 2007
The FACT that I hate my F&N Teacher needn't me to explain too much.
She sucks to the core.
Everything sucks with her around. I swear I will not encourage anybody to take F&N in Sec 3 anymore. Any subjects is better than F&N.
Alright, I shall just blog about 7th and 8th Aug.
Yesterday(7th):
Met Shirley in the morning then went to school.
Blah~ Time flies.
lessons ended at 4.40pm. rushed to finish my SS homework.
then rushed home. take materials needed for our props for National Day Celebration.
Went to Soon Fang house at about 6+.
Did the props with SueFei, Vivien, PeiShi and Soon Fang.
Vivien and I decided that we shouldn't sleep.
Brought the remaining materials to continue doing the props to Vivien's house.
We survived throughout the night. (:
(ok. 8th Aug already)
Having fun with her, her sister and brother. haha.
And.. we so damn dumb by getting a wrong idea of cutting the cloth. (OK. it's a long story)
Had lots of fun.
Finished all the props by about 2.30am?
Packed up, then we went to Macdonalds to eat. (:
Because Vivien Low Wen Chye never eat on 7th Aug!
For the whole day! -_-
So, I accompanied her to eat Mac.
Was at Mac at 3am.
Time really flies.
Finished eating at 4.20am.
Rushed home to bathe and went out again at 5am to Vivien's house.
GOSH! she fell asleep. blah~ (Took quite a long time to wake her up.)
Went over to PeiShi's house. Reached at 5.30am.
Helped peishi to colour the props.
cannot da han!
SUCH A BORING TASK.
Therefore, I fall asleep. haha!!
Vivien too~ -_-
However, I slept only for 5mins?
HAHA~
Reached school at about 7am. (TIME REALLY DO FLY)
Dressed up my little devils (I'll show ya what are devils. LOLx)
Celebration in school.
Well, didn't manage to win the Most Patriotic Class Award.
It's like our efforts gone down to the drain.
Vivien looks sad. PeiShi's more sad! =(
Of coz I'm sad!
But, I really do enjoy the process.
Actually what we care should be the process. (whether we are happy? Ans: YES)
NOT THE RESULTS.
am I right? (:
So, to my little devils(SueFei,Vivien,PeiShi) and 1 Soccer Player(Soon Fang),
THANK YOU!!!
Especially VIVIEN LOW WEN CHYE!
Your brother's really cute la.
It's just that... -_- he's also quite irritating.
Well, that's his nature~
and, thanks for laughing with me throughout the night.
The fact that we got the wrong idea about the cloth is really dumb.
No wonder it makes me you DUMB DUMB and my BUM BUM la!
NI BEN DE LA!!
BEN SI LE!
keep scolding me stupid ah. we both ARE stupid. -_-
Nevertheless, THANKS FOR EATING TOGETHER AT MAC AT 3AM! -_-
LOLx. First time experience. Very very very rare experience. haha.
Thanks la!! haha!!
My current mood:
DOWN.
I'm so sleepy!
haha!
I'm very very very scared for my EL 'O' Levels Oral.
-_-
13th Aug. please come slowly~~
Photos~ LOL

Kho SueFei! so cute with that...angel prop? LOL. I dunno!

LOLX. I'm an angel~

Macdonalds~
Vivien and Me! LOLx.
Devils~



Labels: bum bum (:
torn